Invest Saint Lucia - Legal Officer
Invest Saint Lucia is seeking a Legal Officer to provide legal support to the office of the Legal Counsel/Corporate Secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and vetting of contracts and notarial documents.
- Conducting legal research and preparing legal opinions.
- Preparing notices, resolutions, contracts, leases, deeds, and other legal documents
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in drafting legal documents, including memoranda, leases and contracts.
- A good understanding of land and commercial matters.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants for the above post should submit a resume including two letters of reference and certified copies of relevant qualifications to:
POST OF LEGAL OFFICER
ATTENTION: SENIOR MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES Invest Saint Lucia First Floor, Heraldine Rock Building P.O. Box 495, Castries, Saint Lucia
or via email at email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 8th March 2019 at 4:30p.m.
Only applicants who meet the required qualifications and experience will be acknowledged.