CPJ St. Lucia Limited - Procurement Manager
CPJ St. Lucia Limited is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
Position: Procurement Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
The incumbent is required to perform the following functions among others:
- Monitors stock balances for all products within the following portfolios: Wines & Spirits, Ready to drink, Frozen and Refrigerated goods, direct purchases of Seafood and local purchases.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents.
- Liaises with key managers to determine their product and service needs and maintain par levels for all product categories mentioned above.
- Prepares reports for the categories above for review by the relevant Managers.
- Receives monthly sales projections from respective Managers.
- Prepares weekly analysis of items backordered and provides ETAs where necessary
- Maintenance of all price sheets.
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
- Identifies and researches new potential suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Food & Beverage industry experience
- Container logistic experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiating and marketing skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Excellent working knowledgeable in the use of Excel spread sheets
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Certification in Procurement Preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of inventory control and purchasing procedures.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data - Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains would be an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please forward a cover letter and complete resume, including work related references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with resumes can also be mailed to:
P.O. BOX BJ46 CUL DE SAC CASTRIES
Deadline for applications is Friday March 15th, 2019.
Only applicants who meet the criteria will be acknowledged.