Human Resources Specialist
UNI- V (St Lucia) Ltd based at Sandals Halcyon is seeking a pro-active, energetic Human Resources Specialist.
Work Hours: Monday- Friday Daytime (Must be able to work flexible hours)
Permanent/ Full Time Position
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the efficient operations of the HR office. He/she will be essential in managing the office’s administrative tasks in order to provide just-in-time assistance and support to all members of the organization.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform necessary HR functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist with the administrative, recruitment and on-boarding process as requested.
- Assist in the execution of new-hire orientation sessions.
- Verifies employee documentation and maintains employee records.
- Prepare routine reports as requested by Management
- Maintains Human Resource Information system (HRIS) records and compiles reports from database.
- Assist in processing of employee separations.
- Compile legal documentation when necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution and change reporting.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Administration and 3-year general work experience. HR experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Must be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly service-oriented.
- Working knowledge of St Lucia Labour Laws
- Avid knowledge of NIC and Tax information
- Key attention to detail.
- Reliable and flexible.
- People person – friendly, vibrant and energetic.
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10th, 2021
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates