Holiday Adventures Ltd - Tour Guides
Holiday Adventures is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons as Tour Guides.
- Undertake interpretive tours with visitors as required;
- Escort individuals or groups on sightseeing and tours;
- Perform First Aid and other approved emergency procedures as required;
- Review and recommend to management ways to improve the tours;
- Monitor visitors' activities in order to ensure compliance with established tour regulations and safety practices.
- Respond appropriately to visitors request;
- Conduct surveys as required.
- Prior experience would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Foreign Language would be an asset
- Must have an Out-going personality
- Knowledge of the island geographically and culturally
- Efficient Time Management
- First Aid and CPR Qualified and other approved emergency procedures as required;
- Provide a high level of customer service and the ability to engage people
- Strong sales passion and experience
Personal Qualities: Mature and responsible individual; team player; passion for the outdoors; self-motivated; organized; demonstrated ability to work effectively with people; courteous and firm when required.
Applications with CV, two (2) References and Photo of individual should be addressed to:
THE DIRECTOR HOLIDAY ADVENTURES LTD. P. O. BOX 1651, CASTRIES
NO LATER THAN August 30, 2018
Only Suitably qualified applicants will be acknowledged.