Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Harlan Security Inc. - Security Manager
Harlan Security Inc. is seeking to hire a competent Security Manager to organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
Applicants should be motivated, responsible, willing to interact with the public and a team player.
Requirements, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be 25 years and older
- Must have Leadership skills
- Must have the ability to market the company for future contracts
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be in good physical health and able to perform duties
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Minimum High School diploma is required
- Must have a clean Police Certificate of Character
- A minimum of 3 years' experience or prior work experience with a Security firm would be an asset
- Firearm license/permit holder would be an asset
- Experience as a Law Enforcement officer or military experience would be an asset.
- Valid driver’s License and a vehicle owner would be an asset
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be Honest and Assertive
All Applications with an updated resume must be submitted by Monday 18th November 2019 and addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Please type Harlan Security Manager in the subject line
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be shortlisted. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.