Goods Distribution - Mechanics
A fast growing company in Rodney Bay requires mechanics.
The successful applicants will have the following responsibilities:
- Assemble, maintain, repair machinery and vehicles according to requirements.
- Ensure functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Assisting in all work, including routine vehicle servicing and preventative maintenance.
- Vehicle washing, cleaning and polishing.
- Performing collection and delivery of vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles are in compliance with Government Traffic Regulations and with Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensuring that vehicles and garage are kept in a clean and well organized condition
- Knowledgeable in machinery and hydraulics, electricals and other systems and their components.
- Ability in using various hand tools and power tools.
- Demonstrate ability to follow established procedures and practices and instructions.
- Demonstrate an attention to detail.
- Have a strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Interested persons with relevant credentials may send their résumés to GoodsDistributionLC@gmail.com. Subject line should include the name of the position you are applying for.
Deadline for applications is January 20, 2020.
Goods Distribution - Cleaner
Cleaner wanted for part time work in the North of the island.
Send contact information to GoodsDistributionLC@gmail.com. Subject line: Cleaner
Application deadline is January 20, 2020.