J.E. Bergasse & Company Limited - Pre Sales Analyst
J.E. Bergasse & Company Limited is seeking individuals who are customer-oriented, positive and driven team players to fill the role of Pre Sales Analyst:
The Pre-Sales Analyst provides technical consultation, assessment, solution recommendation and delivery of professional services in the areas of pre-sale support to the entire sales team. The role aims to develop committed and satisfied customers through problem solving and innovation. He /She will serve as an interface between software and solutions suppliers, Sales Executives and Customers thus enabling the development of an optimal solution.
Xerox, Lenovo, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Lexmark and affiliated 3rd party application software, as well as customized software and/or hardware offerings fall under the Pre-Sale Analyst responsibilities. The Pre-Sales Analyst will support in events, training, product & solutions launch and marketing strategies in the Office, Enterprise and Graphic Communications market to accomplish sales targets.
- Analyzes business application and technological needs of the client and work with the Sales Executives to propose the optimal technical solution to fit those needs.
- Responsible to have knowledge of high-end equipment and software configuration in order to deliver the needed elements for customer satisfaction.
- Support the sales team in designing the customer’s print application workflow for high end products, as well as validating and testing prior to final sale.
- Establish professional customer relations with several layers of customer contacts within each account through working closely with the entire sales team.
- Prepare and present appropriate technical content for sales presentations to C-Level and IT Managers that aid in influencing customer’s purchasing decisions.
- Interface with customer’s IT personnel to determine functional specifications and recommend solutions and alternate system design for complex hardware and software computer driven systems.
- Attend regular meetings to discuss all customer related activities including processes and problems concerning customer relationships.
- Communicate openly and regularly by phone, email and in person to meet customer expectations. This may include communications with management and with peers as well as with customers. Strict adherence to methods developed by JEB for providing trouble free installation and customer satisfaction measurements.
- Monitor and keep up to date with relevant technological developments and training for ALL products and solutions JEB sells.
- Trains and assist Sales Executives in solutions selling in an attempt to convert any current or potential opportunities into a sales transaction.
- Organize and make presentations to the business community to promote and market the JEB software and solutions portfolio through solution demo’s etc.
- Maintain the demo room to be able to showcase solution demos at all times.
- Work with vendor contacts and Sales Manager-Equipment and Solutions to ensure that the correct components are included in all proposals.
- Recommend new software and solutions to be added to the portfolio based on current trends and marketplace developments.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and bids from a technical perspective.
- Participate in the analyst community to interchange information, training and support.
- Participate, coordinate and support shows, expositions, and other types of customer demonstrations for our partners and to launch and maintain awareness for customers as well as value added solutions.
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Xerox, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lenovo, Lexmark, etc. and Industry standard solutions, 3rd party application software offerings, client operating system/application software and network environments to maintain credibility with clients (internal/external) and ability to support their requirements in a changing technological environment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the vendor/distributor/manufacturer sales and service personnel, so that a support network is in place.
- Effectively manage a diverse set of priorities and tasks within the sales area.
- All other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Initiative and a drive to succeed, highly results driven.
- Possess broad technical knowledge of servers, storage and switches, digital documents, document management solutions, networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise production environments, client application and emerging technologies etc.
- Ability to work well with colleagues from other functional areas and manage teamwork.
- Self-motivated / capable of working on own, defining own work processes and able to make decisions. Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Open to change and new ideas; comfortable working in a fast-moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Macintosh operating system and printing technology
- Page Description Languages (e.g. PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- Variable data: applications, workflow, database management, and data mining
- Layout and design
- Color imaging processes and technologies, Color Management Systems, Color Separation and Color Workflow as well as Digital Preflight
- Knowledge of Creo, EFI, and DocuSP RIPs
- Technical expertise in software applications related to document design and management, Workflow including DigiPath, DocuSP, Web Services, Color, PCL, Postscript and PDF
- Consulting and workflow analysis, and overall document management
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you possess the above; then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Applications with career details and certified copies of certificates should be received no later than January 20, 2020 and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to The Human Resource Coordinator, with the respective vacancy as the subject heading.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.