Exclusive Pest Control - Technician
Exclusive Pest Control is looking for a Technician to add to their growing team.
- A valid drivers license
- An Associates' Degree or Certificate in Agriculture would be an asset.
- Prior experience in pest control would be an asset; however, it is not required. Technician will be trained to perform his duties upon hiring.
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to work alone
- Drive truck equipped with power spraying equipment.
- Apply appropriate pesticide to infested areas by following the company's safety procedures and chemical label instructions.
- Inspect customer's property to identify pest problems.
- Advise customer on most suitable treatment method required to eliminate identified pests.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Remove dead pests and clean up area after treatment.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services.
- Complete all necessary paperwork prior to and after every treatment.
- Communicate with office staff to in order to schedule services with customers.
Application deadline: Thursday, January 16th, 2020.
All applications should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org