Energize Holdings Inc.
Energize Holdings Inc. is a subsidiary holding company of the St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited (LUCELEC). The entity has been established to drive the Company’s corporate diversification agenda by pursuing and leading the development of alternative revenue streams.
Energize Holdings Inc. is therefore seeking a strong demonstrated leader to fill the post of GENERAL MANAGER
The General Manager will be accountable to the Board of Directors of Energize Holdings Inc. and will be responsible for the development and implementation of new profitable business initiatives to be pursued by the company. The General Manager will be expected to identify business opportunities locally, regionally or internationally, that can contribute to the Parent company’s sales and profit growth objectives.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role include but will not be limited to:
• Identifying new market opportunities and providing leadership in the development of these opportunities to grow the business including but not limited to investment opportunities in existing and emerging businesses, mergers and acquisitions
• Developing business plans, which will include an assessment of the market opportunities in the short and medium term, identification of appropriate technologies and other resources, suppliers and systems to meet the needs of these markets and pricing structures for products and services in order to build revenue and establish the long term viability of new business ventures;
• Overseeing the work of contractors and consultants engaged in new business initiatives;
• Preparing budgets and sourcing attractive financial resources, including concessionary financing to execute the plan;
• Monitoring and managing costs to ensure sustained financial viability;
• Preparing an organizational structure and policies for the ongoing management and operations of the new business ventures,
• Talent identification, development and succession planning;
• Fostering a strong organization culture on brand loyalty geared at long-term brand visibility and reputation of the company and its subsidiaries;
• Ensuring best practice governance and the adherence to the Company’s Code of Ethics, policies and guidelines;
• Reporting progress on a regular basis to management and the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate must possess:
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related discipline PLUS a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related senior role ideally in an agile commercial regional company.
• Masters’ Degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related discipline PLUS a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related senior role ideally in an agile commercial regional company.
• Working knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and software.
• Project Management certification would be a distinct advantage.
• A creative, self-directed, team leader with excellent organization and communication skills and proven ability to achieve high corporate performance through team motivation.
• Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills; knowledge of formal and informal dispute resolution methodology, procedures and techniques.
• Ability to build relationships that balance multiple, varying and sometimes conflicting interests.
• The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance and support.
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to interface & influence key areas of the business and take full ownership and responsibility for key areas of development.
If after reading the above you believe that you are the ideal candidate, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application by sending a cover letter and resume addressed to our Senior Human Resources Manager on our career portal at lucelec.catsone.com/careers
Only candidates who best meet the job requirements will be shortlisted or contacted.
Application deadline: Friday 6th April 2018