Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – CONSULTANT FOR THE TOURISM AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) is seeking proposals from a Consultant (individual or company) for the development and execution of a Tourism Awareness Campaign in Saint Lucia. Priority will be given to a consultant that can submit a proposal that is cost-effective, and that provides the greatest efficiency in the execution process.
Scope of Work
The Consultant selected will be required to:
1. To undertake a diagnostic assessment to determine the attitudes and knowledge of persons towards tourism development and tourism in general and to evaluate the areas that need attention. This should include and not be limited to stakeholder interviews, perception surveys etc.
2. Develop a plan that helps to raise awareness of the opportunities, economic impact, and value of the tourism industry. A plan that encompasses developing Saint Lucian pride and in sharing the culture and customs of Saint Lucia with the world.
3. Provide a solution for the most suitable, cost-effective and efficient method to implement the Tourism Awareness Campaign.
4. Execute the Tourism Awareness Campaign.
5. Make recommendations for staffing requirements for the sustainable continuation of tourism awareness within Saint Lucia.
The final scope of work will be negotiated with the selected Consultant.
Proposals should be received by 4:30 pm on Friday, 25th March 2022. Any submissions received after this date will not be considered.
Proposal Submission Requirements
To receive consideration, proposals must be submitted as follows:
1. Proposals should include a cover letter to the attention of the Chief Executive Officer. The cover letter must include the name of the proposing individual/company, the name (s) of the professional (s) proposed to provide direct service for the duration of the project, e-mail address, postal address and telephone numbers.
2. Proposals should include a narrative that speaks to the qualifications relevant to Evaluation Criteria outlined below, including a timeline with benchmarks and the number of hours and cost to accomplish the Scope of Work outlined above.
3. Proposals must clearly outline the responsibilities both of the Authority and that of the Consultant. All costs payable by the Authority for these services must be clearly defined.
4. Proposals should include the resume(s) of the professional (s) who will provide direct service for this project.
By submitting a proposal, the Consultant authorizes the Authority to contact references to evaluate the Consultant’s qualifications for this project.
All proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Performance capability – the extent to which the proposal demonstrates ability to provide the depth and breadth of experience, skills, knowledge, and creativity generally required for this project.
Completeness and quality of response – the thoroughness and concern for quality in your response.
Understanding of and commitment to the Authority mission and strategic objectives
Experience with similar organizations, preferably in the tourism sector.
Please list the organization name, contact person, title, telephone number and email address of three references for similar projects, as well as a brief description of each project including the outcomes.
Top rated candidates may be invited to an interview with the Authority’s Board of Directors.
The Authority plans to select and award a contract to the best qualified Consultant by 4th April 2022. The selected Consultant and the Authority will then mutually discuss and refine the scope of works for the project and shall negotiate final conditions, compensation, and performance schedule for the subsequent contract to be executed.
All documents prepared by the Consultant shall remain the sole property of the Authority. The Consultant shall not, during and after the term of the contract, use or disclose any confidential information relating to the business or operations of the Authority. (Please note that all documents must be submitted in Microsoft word format).
All proposals should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
1 Bella Rosa Road, Gros Islet,
PO Box 221, Castries
Of Via email address: CEO@STLUCIA.ORG