Choiseul Co-Operative Credit Union Limited - Human Resource & Administration Officer
Human Resource & Administration Officer
The Choiseul Co-Operative Credit Union Limited (CCCUL) is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person to fill the post of Human Resource & Administration Officer
The holder of the office is responsible for providing overall leadership of all human resource services, policies and programmes that will enable the Cooperative to attract, develop and retain a professional tea of competent employees. He/She will be responsible for strategic human resource planning and development that are aligned with the Co-operative’s overall strategic plan.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the provision of knowledgeable administrative services through daily interaction with staff to create an atmosphere of trust and confidence with employees.
- Lead the implementation of all human resource’s plans and programmes and constantly recommends improvements for the provision of excellent human resource services
- Develops strategic human resource’s health, safety and environment plans and programmes in support of the achievement of the Co-operative’s strategic goals and objectives
- Encourages training and development of all employees, including the creative of individual development and performance improvement plans
- Advises and coaches all employees for the effective/efficient performance of their duties
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with the Credit Union Legal Advisor, St. Lucia Co-operative Credit Union League, the Department of Labour and Union
- Assist in setting performance objectives and prepares timely performance appraisals reports using the approved appraisal form to assess the employee’s performance against the objectives set
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from an accredited institution in Management Studies with a focus on Behavioural Science Field of Study
- Knowledge/Training in Industrial Relations, including Co-operative principles, values and regulations would be an sset
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with at least three (3) years’\experience with middle management responsibilities
- Experience in supervising workers in a unionised environment
Applications can be submitted via email to: email@example.com Deadline for submission: April 14th, 2018 Applications must be addressed to:
The General Manager Choiseul Cooperative Credit Union Limited #3 JEM Salmon Street Choiseul
All applications must be accompanied with resumes and references
Please note that only Suitable applications will be acknowledged.