Bay Gardens Resorts
Department: Food & Beverage/Accounts
Reports To: Restaurant Manager/Accounts Manager
To efficiently record and process all food and beverage cheques in restaurants and bars as assigned and maximize company revenue.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
• To maintain a check list of all necessary tools to work the shift assigned and report any discrepancy to the restaurant manager or supervisor.
• Efficiently follow all methods of processing cheques to the correct location and notify any error to the Restaurant Manager or Supervisor immediately.
• To ensure that all cheques are closed before the end of each shift.
• To be fully responsible for the cashier’s float and monetary transactions during the shift.
• Ensure no open cheques remain till the end of each shift. Notify any open cheques to the Supervisor or Manager.
• To account for serial continuity of manual cheques if used during the shift. All manual cheques should be accounted for by the cashier.
• Submit all shift details and float to Restaurant Manager or Supervisor on a daily basis.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment.
• Highly focused with a keen eye for detail.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Applications may be sent to:
Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview