Caribbean Grains Limited - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Summary: Caribbean Grains Limited is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of the production and facility equipment. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare maintenance schedules.
- Monitor inventory of equipment and materials.
- Works on electrical or mechanical failures and replaces components to ensure production time is not affected.
- Conducts preventive and maintenance checks, and also assists in keeping maintenance records.
- Install and maintain industrial equipment and devices if necessary.
- Install, repair, or replace AC/DC motors and controls, transformers, starters, relays, and hydraulic and electrical controls.
- Test electrical equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Installation, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field from an accredited college or university;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related position;
- Must be in possession of a valid health card;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to approach and interact with customers at all levels;
- Basic knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office Suite;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Physically able to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds or more.
Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than 30th September 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.