Caribbean Grains Limited - Sales/Customer Relations Officer
Summary: Caribbean Grains Limited is a local manufacturer of both white and whole wheat flour and animal feed. We are currently seeking a Sales/Customer Relations Officer who will be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities, delivering sales strategies and managing customer relationships. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop standard questions tailored to flour consumption and use to determine customers’ needs and wants.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Record customer feedback on needs and wants and assist in funneling feedback information into the right departments to help build a better product line.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Meet customers in person, via email/phone, at retail outlets, at customers’ bakeries to discuss any issues they may be having; log/record the issues identified and report to management.
- Determine how our current products are serving the customers’ needs/wants.
- Build networks and/or connections for the company; i.e. create new sales by engaging potential customers.
- Interact with existing customers and advise how they can grow their businesses; recommend appropriate products based on their needs and upsell where possible to increase sales.
- Contribute and assist in creating marketing plans and strategies.
- Engage in promotion activities when necessary to improve sales.
- Ensure a high-quality customer experience at every interaction.
- Keep management informed of sales activities by submitting activity and results reports within specified timelines.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping company and client information confidential.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent in Business Studies, or related field from an accredited college or university;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, retail or related field;
- A reliable motor vehicle
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to approach and interact with customers at all levels;
- Knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office Suite;
- Problem solving skills.
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanour, persuasive and confident;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- High level of personal and professional integrity - honest and ethical;
- Flexible and customer service oriented.
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th September 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.