Canouan Estate Villas & Residences – Villa Manager (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
5 Star luxurious Property on Canouan Island seeks suitably qualified candidates for the post of: Villa Manager
The Villa Manager leads by example, anticipates, schedules and facilitates the needs of the Team Members, the residents and owners of Canouan Estate Villas & Residences. The Villa Manager also provides professional management for the private villas pursuant to Management Agreement/Contracts ensuring the ultimate in resident and owner satisfaction and comfort as well as the highest quality of unblemished, personalized service in accordance with the set standards, policies and procedures.
- Act as key liaison for the villa owners and handle their special requirements to optimize their satisfaction.
- Operate within the constraints of contracts, both owner and operator, and provide timely reports of any updates to each Villa owner
- Assist with negotiating owner rental pool contracts and services provided
- Oversee the physical plant with specific attention to the protection of the owner’s investment and plans to increase its value through superior care
- Oversee all departments/personnel working in and around the buildings
- Work in conjunction with Security, Maintenance (Engineering), Landscaping, Third Party commercial companies and other related entities
- Liaise with Property Management to ensure maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner
- Seek owner’s approvals for any repairs or maintenance that will be completed on site
- Continuously identify and correct structural defects
- Follow up on outstanding items, inspect the properties and report back to the owner providing them an update and feedback of the condition of the property
- Review monthly repair and utilities bills to ensure accuracy before sending them to the villa owner, including a summary of expenses with brief explanation
- Update villa owner expense reports on a monthly basis and liaise with the Resort’s finance department to ensure accuracy
- Implement training programs related to property management reinforcing constant quality service
Suites & Villa Services:
- Ensure each Villa host adheres to the agreed operating procedures in the Front of House and Resident Services areas and maintains high standards of safety and health controls within the department
- Ensure suites and villas are ready according to standard before Resident arrival and inspect and effectively close down the villas after each departure to protect the assets
- Assist management in planning all matters in relation to Resort operations
- Recognize repeat Residents and long-term Residents to ensure loyalty
- Maintain positive & professional relationships with all other departments and rapport with Residents and owners in serving as an ambassador for the company
- Conduct pre-shift briefings on a daily basis with Team Members to review arrivals and departures, special requests and assign primary positions as necessary
- Participate in departmental meetings to review past performance, guest comments, forecasts, arrange schedules and take up any issues to fine tune SOP’s as needed
- Control and review departmental budgets including monitoring and controlling revenues, expenses and payroll
- Administer Team Members human resources policies and procedures according to standard.
- Degree in hotel operations or relevant experience in luxury hotel operation
- At least 6 years hospitality industry experience
- At least 4 years in a managerial role
- Computer Skills or Certification courses preferred
- Front of House Certification/Training
- Food service and safety training
- Oral and written proficiency in English, good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Ability to remain calm and responsible in dealing with irate persons.
- Able to convey and report information and ideas clearly.
- Ability to focus attention on details and follow up.
- Efficient in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to work shifts and be considered on-call for emergencies.
Interested applicants are asked to a submit letter of application and CV to:
Deadline for submission of application: Friday 17th January 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted