Canouan Estate - Reservations Manager
5 Star luxurious Property on Canouan Island seeks suitably qualified candidates for the post of: RESERVATIONS MANAGER
The Reservation Manager’s primary responsibility is to handle suite/villa reservation requests for the Resort, provide residents with information and answer questions on the products, facilities and services of Canouan Estate Villas & Residences and local area and assist the Villa Manager in achieving the highest possible occupancy levels for the purpose of maximizing room revenue and profit.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement strategies for the reservations department that support achievement of the Resort’s goals.
- Handle all bookings and all other requests related to reservations from residents and Tour Operators, whether directly and indirectly.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Serve as the primary contact between our residents and our luxury property.
- Provide product expertise in a professional, friendly and informative manner.
- Enrich our residents’ experiences while maximising the Company’s profitability.
- Identify sales opportunities and actively sell the features and benefits of choosing to secure reservations for/at Canouan Estate Villas & Residences.
- Understand and utilise the key principles of Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management for Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group and other market segments.
- Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels.
- Ensure market segmentation and profile is accurate for each reservation.
- Maintain accuracy of the Property Management System (PMS) database.
- Maximise rooms revenue at all opportunities, including through the conversion of telephone calls into sales and utilize effective upselling techniques.
- Handle customer queries and complaints relating to reservations as appropriate.
- Create and maintain relationships between Corporate Accounts, Business Partners, Travel Agencies and Airlines.
- Maximize occupancy and revenue by applying the correct yield management concepts.
- Ensure reservations meet the property standards in terms of accuracy of data and resident satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date reservation correspondence and assist in all departmental administrative duties.
- Promptly and efficiently communicate every resident request and preference to the relevant departments.
- Ensure financial backup for every booking by following-up on pre-payments and credit card guarantees.
- Pay all commissions in accordance with the Travel Commission system.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Reservations at Manager or Assistant Manager level;
- Worked at a ‘Leading Hotel of the World;’
- Exposure to Pricing strategies;
- Advanced knowledge of OPERA reservation system.
Interested applicants are asked to a submit letter of application and CV to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of application: Friday 27th February 2020 Only short-listed candidates will be contacted