Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd - Marketing Coordinator
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting Suitably Qualified and Experienced persons to join our Team in the capacity of Marketing Coordinator.
The Brand Coordinator consistently maintains a high level of brand equity and consumer loyalty through relevant marketing programs to achieve and surpass targeted volume growth. He /She will also bring innovative ideas to the brands through line extension and product development.
- Assists in developing Annual Marketing Budgets and Brand Plans within agreed time periods
- Good insight into Beverage Industry
- Understanding the consumer insights into (BRAND) and comparison with key competitors
- Knowledge of Value Chain
- Work with leading media agencies to develop wining Consumer Communication
- Flawless and timely execution of approved plan
- Timely and flawless execution of all AOP local and export markets
- Coordinate and oversee sampling programmes within different channels
- Coordinate and oversee in-market and outdoor programmes according to brand plans (Including in-store, gondola POP material placement, shop paintings, etc.)
- Monthly reviews of AOP with corrective measures to meet AOP performance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bsc in Marketing or equivalent qualification, preferably with experience in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in consumer marketing
- Must possess a vehicle
- Highly passionate about winning
- Strong relationship with key constituents in advertising, media sponsorship and events
- Passion for creativity and thinking outside the box
- Anticipating consumer trends
- Analytical skills
- Takes initiative and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent selling and negotiating skills
- Presentation skills
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to email@example.com by Friday 07th September, 2018.