Ali Craftz - Assistant Face Painters
Ali Craftz, located in Castries seeks part-time workers as Assistant Face Painters. At Ali Craftz, it is our mission to turn every special event or party into an incredible experience for the hosts and guests. We provide a very high standard of freestyle artists. Ali Craftz is applauded for our high hygiene practice and strict code of conduct, to ensure our clients peace of mind.
Suitable Candidates should possess the qualifications listed below: Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Distinction, one or Two in Visual Arts
- Distinction, one or two in Theatre Arts
- A minimum of four (4) CXC’s
- One year to two years of experience in customer service
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Neat personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain favorable relations with customers and fellow employees.
- Able and willing to work outside in a variety of weather conditions (cold, hot, wet, etc.).
- Able to work in a results-oriented and high-pressure work environment
- ( A.B.C - always be closing ) - must thrive on closing new business opportunities.
- Effectively and or theatrically interact with fans, patrons and crowds
- Must have a positive, energetic and creative personality
- Must be reliable, punctual and courteous
- Ability to respond to various situations quickly and professionally
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and can easily access internet and be contacted via whats app
- Ability to lift and carry at least 30 to 40 lbs
- Must be available to work flexible hours and schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Other qualifications for potential employees: Reliable transportation
Work sample Applicants are asked to attach a sample of their visual arts work , that is paintings or drawings produced by the applicant.
Applicants are encouraged to be prepared for long hours and to be extremely flexible.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume to The Manging Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 15th April 2018 (ELECTRONIC VERSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MIDNIGHT)