St. James’s Club Morgan Bay - St Lucia
The St. James’s Club Morgan Bay - St. Lucia is seeking to recruit experienced talent to join our happy team of employees. We are currently taking applications for the position of Activities Coordinator.
The Activities Coordinator is responsible for providing the finest quality and safest exercise experience for our guests in exercise activities to improve their overall fitness, health and fun experience at the resort.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Encourage guests to attend or join an activity, and motivate them and keep them charged throughout the event
• Conduct all scheduled activities as per the approved activities schedule for e.g. – Pilates, circuits, yoga and aqua aerobics
• Ability to plan, deliver and organize a variety of programs for groups of various sizes
• Teach scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up
• Exercises, stretching and cool down
• Instructs all guests on effective workout methods; explains proper technique and demonstrate
• Prepares appropriate equipment, music and handouts for each class
• Assists guests, answers questions and maintains a positive exercise experience for members and class participants
• Collaborate with the Activities Manager in implementing and orchestrating the day’s activities and any modifications
• Ensure that safety standards are met and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
• Possession of good communication skills excellent written and verbal communication
• Must be able to swim
• Must be physically fit
• The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
• Proven excellence in customer service
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, and associates, employees both inside and outside the organization
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends and holidays
Should you meet the above requirements, and have the necessary qualifications and skills required for the positions above, please submit your applications and CV to:
The Personnel and Training Director
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay
Choc Bay, Gros Islet, St. Lucia
Application deadline: Friday, 30th March 2018
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.