Accounts Clerk (Part Time)
CAGE – St. Lucia
We are recruiting an experienced, motivated and results orientated Accounts clerk in Castries and Vieux Fort.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assists in accurate and timely local financial reporting.
• Prepares spreadsheets recording location transactions.
• Contacts locations regarding variances, as necessary.
• Pays jackpots following established departmental procedures.
• Provides technical accounting support to Accountant.
• Provides administrative support to Accountant.
• Performs any duties as required, to ensure or facilitate the effective and efficient operations of the company.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
• Must have a recognized degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to generate and interpret reports.
• Must be able to read and interpret financial information.
• Must have good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
• Must be available for work outside normal working hours.
• Prior Auditing experience would be an asset.
• Prior experience with QuickBooks would be an advantage.
• Must be able to work weekends
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged. **
Please send full CV along with two references to:
Application deadline: 15th December 2017