Water & Sewerage Company Inc – Research/Administrative Assistant
Applications are invited to fill the above named position at WASCO’s main office at L’Anse Road, Castries.
- An Associate Degree in Business Management with a minimum of 3 years relevant legal experience.
- A paralegal certificate would be an asset.
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer;
- Organize and maintain the filing system, files and records as directed;
- Manage and maintain legal documents and databases;
- Prepare correspondence for the Legal Unit;
- Arrange meetings with external and internal parties;
- Assist in the preparation of Legal Agreements, Contracts and Deeds;
- Conduct searches and file documents at the Companies Registry, Land Registry and Court Registry as the need arises;
- Assist in the research function of the Legal Unit by identifying sources of information or as directed;
- Assist the Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer in co-coordinating the trial of cases/hearings by participating and preparing all necessary materials for cases/hearings;
- Gather route and disseminate information to other officers on behalf of the Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer;
- Maintain a diary on matters and files to be followed up, bringing these to the attention of the Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer;
- Perform such reasonable tasks as may be assigned from time to time in the interest of organizational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Any other job related duties as assigned.
Application deadline is Tuesday 12th September, 2017 and should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager Water & Sewerage Company Inc. L’Anse Road P O Box 1481, Castries