Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Coucouks Accounting & Financial Consultancy Services Inc. is a dynamic and rapidly growing
accounting firm committed to delivering exceptional services to our clients. We pride ourselves on our innovative approach, dedication to quality, and a collaborative work environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to fill the post of entry-level Accounting Associate in our
Job Type: Full Time
● Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; and
ensuring legal requirements compliance.
● Help develop systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts;
and implementing bookkeeping policies and procedures.
● Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
● Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
● Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
● Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; and reconciling entries.
● Maintains historical records by filing documents.
● Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and
● Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing
adherence to requirements; filing reports; and advising management on needed actions.
● Prepare engagement letters and correspond with clients.
● Prepare tax returns for clients in the United States for review.
● Perform a variety of client management tasks such as billing, updating trackers, scheduling
meetings, organizing notes, etc.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
● Assist with clerical work, including marketing and promotional campaigns.
● Eager to learn and invest personal time in developing the skills needed to be successful in the job.
● Honest with a high level of integrity and moral compass.
● Able to handle long days at work while maintaining a high level of productivity.
● Predispose to use applications to research questions and come up with solutions independently.
● Ability or willingness to document discussion using a keyboard.
● Working knowledge of G-suite (drive, sheets, documents, meet, chat).
● QuickBooks experience (basic certification required before start).
● Attention to detail and adept at reading correspondence in full.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; telephone etiquette.
● Sociable, professional, and team player.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
● Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
● Positive and professional attitude.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
● The ideal candidate should have an associate's degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted
● A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role.
● Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the accounting QuickBooks.
● Should be very detail-oriented. Candidates who do not have formal accounting knowledge but
can demonstrate a grasp of accounting topics will be considered.
● Priority will be given to candidates familiar with business concepts in the United States or
willing to invest their time and effort to upskill themselves with the fundamentals of
QuickBooks, word processing, and spreadsheets.
● Candidates with a self-starter mindset are encouraged to apply, especially if they are open to
making the time commitment to upskilling themselves to meet the requirements of the job.
Additional Job information to be considered before applying:
1. Employees are expected to work 40 hours a week and overtime when required.
2. The work week is Monday through Saturday.
3. Working shifts are 8 hours a day. Shifts also vary depending on the time of year.
4. The office is a 10-15 minute walk from a bus stop on the Gros Islet highway. Walking to the
office is an uphill climb.
5. Overtime is generally required from November to April.
6. The majority of work done is for clients in the United States. As such, familiarity with the United
States is an asset.
7. This is an entry-level position only for persons who are keen on becoming a leader in the future
and are keen on pursuing a career in accounting and finance.
8. Candidates must pass a basic spreadsheet and word processing test using Google Sheets and
9. The minimum probation period is 6 months, given the job requirements.
10. Candidates will have to demonstrate via a live certification session that they can pass the first
level of Quickbooks certification. Access to free QuickBooks training is available for candidates
Salary: Commensurate with experience (includes base pay and performance-based bonus)
To apply, please send your CV to CAFCSHR@waynedanielcpa.com.
The deadline for submission is January 29th, 2024. For questions, please contact us via WhatsApp
(347 656 3648) by text or email.