Vacancy – Attorney-At-Law
Job Description The Attorney will have the following responsibilities:
- Attending to court related matters up to the Court of Appeal, along with a Senior Attorney;
- Preparation of notarial documents such as wills, mortgages and conveyances;
- Reviewing contracts;
- Drafting court documents (claims, defences, applications);
- Rendering legal opinions;
- Interviewing and updating clients;
- Any other duties assigned.
The successful Applicant The suitable candidate should possess
- Minimum three (3) years experience as an attorney-at-law
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and professional accountability
- Be self-motivated
What’s on Offer
A competitive remuneration package is to be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience.
Apply for this job
Please email your applications to: HRNotices@gmail.com
Deadline for Submission of Applications is 2nd September 2017
Only suitable qualified applicants will be acknowledged.