Vacancy - Accounting Assistant
A company in the South of the island is looking for a dynamic results oriented individual to fill the position of Accounting Assistant.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing the Accounts Receivable Portfolio through the efficient maintenance of the Accounts Receivable Sub ledger, its related accounts and files
- Reconciling invoices and identify discrepancies
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the achievement of Management and Financial reporting requirements, including the Annual Audit and other statutory requirements
Qualifications and requirements:
- First degree in Accounting or ACCA Level 2
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Accounting Software
- Organisational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Applications to be addressed to:
Accounting Assistant P.O. Box 195 Castries
or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 February 2018
Only suitable qualified applicants will be acknowledged.