Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
A vacancy exists for a Security Officer
East Winds is a luxury boutique hotel situated on La Brelotte Bay, St Lucia. We pride ourselves on friendly and discreet service and a safe and secure environment for our guests and staff.
As part of the East Winds family you will receive:
Full time hours
Transportation to and from the resort
Ability to work shifts of 8 – 12 hours in length
Flexible Scheduling (days, evenings, overnights and weekends)
Clean police record
Good teamwork skills
Effective communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Previous experience is useful but not essential
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Secure the premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings (Office & Room exteriors/Hallways etc.), equipment, and access points which permit entry.
2. Monitor, authorize and record entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons.
3. Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities in a timely manner.
4. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances when required in a timely manner.
5. Answer telephone calls, take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when the switchboard is closed in a professional manner.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 12th October 2022