CPJ St. Lucia Limited - Spirits & Tobacco Manager
- Spirits & Tobacco Manager is a full-time positing with responsibilities for developing plans and executing programs to support the short and long-term marketing strategy related to the company’s Spirits & Tobacco portfolio
- The Manager has a lead role in managing vendors (brand owners and caretakers) relationships and is directly responsible for ensuring Customer objectives are met related to the planned executions and targets
- The Manager will manage and direct all communications associated with the specific product portfolio
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Comprehensive knowledge of Micro Office Software Suite - Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- At least 5 years working experience in Brand Management, Sales and Marketing or related field
- Career Level: Experienced (Managerial)
Skills and Other Attributes Required
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills - (competitive, target-driven), strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), self-starter, computer literate, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, good personal presentation, licensed driver with owned (road worthy) vehicle, detail oriented and thoroughness, excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently towards set deadlines, team player, customer service skills
Please forward a cover letter and complete resume, including references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge receipt of all applications received and will contact candidates selected for an interview subsequently.
Deadline for applications is Friday may 25th, 2018
Only applicants who meet the criteria will be acknowledged.