Caribbean Grains Limited - Machine Operator
Caribbean Grains Limited is a local manufacturer of both white and whole wheat flour and animal feed. We are currently seeking a Mill Operator/Production Assistant who will be responsible for assisting the Mill Team Lead with production related activities in the Mill and for operating the pelleting machines/lines.
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with milling machine operations.
- Assist with batch processing.
- Assist with off-loading of silos’ product.
- Assist with loading of products when necessary.
- Assist in preventative maintenance, checks and record keeping.
- Assist with performing tests on mechanical equipment and repairs on mechanical failures.
- Assist in maintaining proper housekeeping of the Plant, ensuring the Plant is clean before the end of shift.
- Assist with vessel operations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent with good math, language and reading skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Physically able to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds or more.
- Good team working skills
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12th April 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please ensure the subject of your email reads – Application for post of Mill Operator/Production Assistant.