The Department of Commerce will, today, host a consultative forum with potential Taiwanese investors.
The contingent of nine individuals and are on an official visit to Saint Lucia to seek opportunities to consult with local authorities and businesses on joint ventures or in the establishment of their own businesses in Saint Lucia. The individuals have shown interest mainly in the manufacturing sector, in consumer electronics, agro-processing and textiles.
The contingent is sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (Taiwan), and will be on island from Aug. 8 – 10.
Today’s consultation will be held at the Bay Gardens Hotel.
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Client Relations Assistant Deadline January 28th 2022
- Join Free Vacancy Alerts Broadcast List
- Sandals multiple vacancies
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- DUTY MANAGER, JUNIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER no later than January 26th, 2021.
- Administrative Support/Dispatcher no later than Tuesday February 15th 2022.
- Driver/ Porter Job
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Associate
- Unicomer contact Centre Supervisor before 1st February 2022.