Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort - Certified Electrician
An employment opportunity exists at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort for the post Certified Electrician.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Inspect and diagnose malfunctioning tools, equipment, electrical systems, apparatus, and components.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Use testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes. Test batteries in generators, emergency lighting, etc.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications
- Read and follow blueprints/schematics.
- Respond to repair requests and perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, and appliances.
Skills and Attributes:
- Well-groomed and maintain excellent hygiene;
- Must be in good physical condition, to grasp, turn and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Must be a pro-active individual that is capable of managing time / resource effectively.
- Must be able to follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
- Must have an Electrical Certificate
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to all Resort guests
- Must have basic computer skills for maintaining daily logs
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a similar position
Letters of application and resume must be addressed to:
The Department of People and Culture “The Position of Electrician” Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort P.O. Box 1504 Castries
Or email email@example.com
Deadline for Application is Friday October 20, 2017.
We need commitment……………. Not applications