Valley Cold Storage Ltd - Inventory Controller
Company Name: Valley Cold Storage Ltd.
Application Deadline: Friday 1st March, 2019
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY – Inventory Controller
Location - Cul De Sac
This is a Full-time position.
This a very busy role where you will be ensuring that stock management is correct and up to date thereby enabling the smooth supply of products to both internal and external customers.
Within this role you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Developing, maintaining and Controlling inventory.
- Responding to inventory queries.
- Undertake stock investigations including missing / damaged stock.
- Organisation of all stock for all locations.
- Leading, managing and reporting on stock related projects.
- Working with the sales and production teams to ensure all relevant stock are purchased within the timescales required.
- Ensuring all inventories and logs are up to date and accurate at all times.
The successful applicant will:
- Have minimum of three years of previous similar experience of working within a similar role ideally in a warehouse environment.
- Be experienced working with suppliers, negotiating costs and managing delivery expectations.
- Possess previous experience within stock control and reporting.
- Be an honest, strong and dedicated individual capable of effectively working both as a team-member or independently.
If you are ready to join a dynamic, fast paced, family-oriented work environment, send in your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at: (758) 716-6012 or (758) 451-6626 (Please mention the Job Title in your email or call)