Valley Cold Storage Ltd. - Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Valley Cold Storage Ltd.
Application Deadline: Friday 1st March, 2019
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - Accounts Receivable Officer
Location- Cul De Sac
This is a Full-time position.
Accounts Receivable Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate processing of accounts and incoming payments.
- Maintaining compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Consistently performing all day-to-day financial transactions, including reliably and accurately verifying, sorting, calculating, posting and recording the department’s data.
- Written and computer skills including those needed to prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Detail-oriented computation and organization skills to ensure reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger, verifying that all payments are accounted for accurately and properly posted.
- Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies within the system.
- Problem solving skills to ensure the resolution of any client’s billing issues.
- Reliably executing the timely sending of bill reminders and contacting clients to facilitate payment of invoices due.
- Generating financial statements and reports clearly detailing accounts receivable status.
Accounts Receivable Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum experience of three years as an accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager, and/or accountant and proven success in that role.
- Meticulously accurate abilities to calculate, post, and manage necessary accounting figures and financial records.
- Exceptional data entry skills and aptitude for working with numbers.
- Well versed in customer service and negotiation skills.
- Highly detail oriented thinking and proven accuracy.
- Be an honest, strong and dedicated individual capable of effectively working both as a team-member or independently.
If you are ready to join a dynamic, fast paced, family-oriented work environment, send in your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at: (758) 716-6012 or (758) 451-6626
(Please mention the Job Title in your email or call)