A distribution company located in Gros Islet, St. Lucia is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Van Salesperson / Drivers
1. Achieve sales budgets set monthly.
a) Rotation of goods;
b) Maintenance of sufficient stock in the van to fill customers’ orders;
c) Installation of posters and other advertising material;
d) Installation of display equipment, ensuring that only Company products are displayed on said equipment;
e) Merchandising of Company’s products and ensuring stocks are properly merchandised;
f) Goods received by customers are in keeping with invoices issued; and
g) Informing customers of new products or services and price changes, if any
3. Promote sales through regular visits to customers and ensure that all customers are serviced on a weekly basis.
4. Document and report all complaints made by customers regarding products or services to the Company immediately.
5. Manage cash and inventory daily for the avoidance of ‘shorts’ (deficits) or ‘overs’ (surpluses).
6. Collect money from customers, issue change, and record transactions on customer receipts/invoices.
- A valid Heavy 'T' Driver's Permit and three (3) years' driving experience
- A sound Secondary School education
- Self-motivated with an interest in pursuing a career in sales
- A willingness to be trained for the position
- Able to work within a team and with limited supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Capable of moving and lifting items between 20 – 40lbs in weight
Deadline to submit applications: December 29, 2017
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org