Vacancy - Service Coordinator
The primary functions of the Service Coordinator are to generate, monitor, and close all repair orders and assist the shop management team in the management of Service Department records and files.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for proper paperwork flow and completion and service tracking.
- Personally coordinates all customer contact with the Service Department, including repair estimates, service appointments, customer authorization on service orders, status -of -repair inquiries, and complaints.
- Generates and maintains all work orders and repair orders. Assists drivers in identifying needed services.
- Coordinates with shop management team to assure completion of work within time promised to customer. Monitors progress of repairs and updates driver on any changes or time of completion.
- Closes all repair orders in coordination with shop management team. Ensuring that all parts and labor have been added to the work order and all required documents are attached.
- Ensures timely, competent, and courteous communications and relations with drivers.
- Maintains up-to-date information on status of repairs and estimated times of completions.
- Maintains technical bulletins and other service shop literature.
- Assists Service Manager in the management of Service Department files and records. Answers phone as directed by shop management team. Staggers lunch hour with shop management team to cover phones daily.
- In the absence of a Supervisor on any shift, acts as Supervisor and makes all decisions related to the performance of the lead tech position.
- Monitors daily all open repair work orders and closes as quickly as possible. Works with Shop Supervisor to troubleshoot issues with parts department any delays in receiving parts or repair orders and resolves quickly. Includes such responsibilities as directly supervising the technicians for productivity, quality of repair, and proper diagnosis when Shop Supervisor or Shop Manager are absent from the shop.
- Performs other duties assigned by shop management team.
apply by sending CV to email@example.com