Delta Petroleum (Caribbean) Ltd.
Vacancy – Senior Human Resource Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Senior Human
Resource Officer at Delta Petroleum (Caribbean) Ltd. The successful candidate will provide
senior level support to the Regional Human Resource Manager in all aspects of the HR
• Assist with drafting and administering HR policies/processes uniformly across the islands.
• Report on various HR practices, conduct research, gather information for decision making.
• Maintain employee engagement through effective teamwork and resolution of issues.
• Provide assistance with workplace investigations, effect workplace discipline and
documentation of key matters.
• Implement the performance management system, keep records, monitor adherence to
policy requirements, coach team members for improved performance.
• Compile HR metrics, assist with the development of accountability systems.
• Prepare reports, make presentations, coordinate training, take ownership of key HR areas.
• Be a trusted player in the transition plan to a sales and service culture.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HRM with at least 3 years’ HR experience in a dynamic and
progressive HR environment; HR certification would be an asset.
• Proven ability to balance the needs of management and staff, keeping company objectives
at the forefront.
• Strong people skills and personality, ability to manage conflict and difficult situations.
• Ability to work with others to problem solve and execute projects.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, time management skills.
• Quick learner who is thorough, results driven and motivated to perform excellently.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, proven supervisory/management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite & HRIS systems.
• Knowledge of the St. Lucia Labour Act; knowledge of Caribbean labor laws desirable.
The Company is seeking a candidate who resides in St. Lucia.
Responses should be addressed to:
Regional Human Resource Manager
Reference: Senior Human Resource Officer
Please email applications to : email@example.com
Deadline for Submissions: Friday 12th August, 2022