Vacancy - Senior Accounts Officer
JOB OPPORTUNITY AWAITS SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bsc. in Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Over three (3) experience in a supervisory position
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great time management skill
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 13, 2019.