Vacancy - Sales Representative
Note: This is a Junior Level position, applicants below 26 will be shortlisted. Please include your date of birth in your application.
A travel & tourism business in the north is looking to employ an energetic, travel-savvy individual with great communication skills(verbal & written), confidence and the ability to meet sales goals to take on the role of Sales Representative.
You will be primarily on the road and in offices, but do not need to own a driver's license. Having a tourism related degree, certification or experience in tourism(or clear willingness to learn) is a plus.
Requirements & Skills:
- Must reside in the north of the island(Castries - Gros Islet).
- Minimum of 5 CXCs including Mathematics & English.
- Warm & friendly demeanour.
- Compelling with the ability to handle rejection professionally.
- Comfortable talking to new people every day, in-person and over the phone.
- Self Confidence with the ability to hold one on one meetings.
- Prospecting skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Motivation for sales.
- Computer & Social Media Savvy.
- The ability to make favorable sales decisions on your own.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: March 31,2019