Vacancy - Procurement Manager
Regional Company seeking Procurement Manager
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To purchase goods and services for all Islands and Departments region wide. Ensures company obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring Islands Managers and Department Heads stick to budgets and operates profitably.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree (4 years) in Business Management/Administration, Accounting, Marketing or related certifications
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software and Inventory Management
- Detailed understanding of the fundamentals of Business
- Knowledge of financial accounting and analysis.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
- Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- General Office Programs
- Knowledge and Experience in the Petroleum Industry a distinct advantage.
Please send applications: Hrminfo66@gmail.com
Deadline for receipt of applications is January 31st 2020