Vacancy - Paralegal Assistant
We are a growing company in the Financial Services industry specializing in managing and servicing distress assets in the mortgage sector that has an immediate vacancy for a Paralegal Assistant for our St Lucia office. Suitably qualified candidate should have some previous experience in banking, or debt collections.
- The Paralegal Assistant will be responsible for providing assistance with the legal services to the Mortgage Business in connection with mortgage litigation.
- Prepare the mortgage documents for the case and follow up on the remortgage through execution.
- Coordinate external law firms for litigating against non-performing loans.
- Strict adherence to the trials undertaken against arrears loans.
- Engage, coordinate and direct external law firms as it relates to representation of the Mortgage Business in particular matters in litigation.
- Liaise with third parties and Government entities to ensure all mortgage related documents are in order and resolve an title conflicts.
- Prepares the necessary paperwork for Foreclosure within the time frames set forth in current policies and procedures.
- PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION from a reputable school and strong academic record.
- Minimum of 3 years full-timPPe legal experience in mortgage litigation including taking and defending depositions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent legal analysis and legal writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional groups throughout all levels of the organization and lead the problem solving process.
Interested persons who are suiltably qualified may respond by sending their updated resume to email@example.com
A copy of the full job description can be found on our job board at www.topcareers1.com