Vacancy - General Assistant/Messenger
GENERAL ASSISTANT / MESSENGER
We are a growing company in the Financial Services industry that has an immediate vacancy for a General Assistant / Messenger for our St Lucia office. Suitably qualified candidate should have some previous experience in banking, accounting or debt collections and have the ability to work with little to no supervision. This is an excellent position for the right candidate to join our winning team!
- Responsible and Active Person
- This position will assist to all departments in the company with clerical and administrative duties as needed
- Responsible for various document and activities processing tasks within mortgage operations unit
- Support in the courier service
- Support service door to door collection
- Support service property maintenance
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GENERAL EDUCATION DEGREE (GED); OR 3 TO 6 MONTHS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING; OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
- General knowledge of office procedures
- Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties
- Ability to perform home maintenance (plumbing, painting, cleaning services, etc.)
Interested persons who are suitably qualified as for the above requirements may respond by sending their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be found on our job board at www.topcareers1.com.