A distribution company located in Gros Islet, St. Lucia is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Incumbents will be required to:
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products; monitoring expiry dates; removing damaged products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Determine call schedule by reviewing priorities with Supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Help sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Update job knowledge by participating in product knowledge sessions.
- Perform and related tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- At least 3 CXC O’ Level subjects
- Able to work within a team and with limited supervision.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A willingness to be trained for the position.
Deadline to receive applications is December 29, 2017
Please send applications to email@example.com