Vacancy – Inventory Clerk Van sales
A leading Distribution Company, is currently looking for an Inventory Clerk Van sale to join their customer-focused team.
The Inventory Clerk performs daily reconciliation and stock counts of the van sales accounts and provide management with reports on the performance of the Van Salesmen, on a timely basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level 1 ACCA, CPA, Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in Inventory Control. A degree in accounting would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- Performing daily stock counts on all salesmen’s vans.
- Obtaining all information required from salesmen on a timely basis for the reconciliation of their records.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations of all van salesmen’s Accounts Receivable accounts and Inventory accounts by the day following the relevant stock count.
- Investigating any differences identified in the reconciliations.
- Preparing weekly reports to management on the results of the vans.
- Supervising customer service data entries for the Van Sales.
- Conducting spot checks and cycle counts in the warehouse and on the sales vans.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the hand held and ensuring that the data in the system is accurate and up to date.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28th February 2018.