Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
A prestigious company is seeking a pro-active, energetic Human Resources Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the efficient operations of the HR office by providing support to the Human Resources department. He/she will be essential in managing the office’s administrative tasks in order to provide just-in-time assistance and support to all members of the organization.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist with the recruitment and on-boarding process as requested.
- Assist in the execution of new-hire orientation.
- Verifies employee documentation and maintains employee records.
- Prepare routine reports as requested by Management
- Maintains Human Resource Information system (HRIS) records and compiles reports from database.
- Assist in processing of employee separations.
- Assist HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution and change reporting.
- An Associate’s Degree in HR or Business Administration or equivalent qualification and/or at least 2 years of related experience, OR A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Administration and/or 1-year general work experience. HR experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Must be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Highly service-oriented.
- Key attention to detail.
- Great initiative.
- People person – friendly, vibrant and energetic.
- Good stress tolerance.
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 27th, 2019
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.