Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
We are looking for a dynamic Parts Sales Representative to join our team. The focus of this role is to ensure the representative conducts transactions of parts sales to internal and external customers, and effectively maximize revenue and meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
They will need to provide assistance with pre-picking preparation, fulfilling parts requests, assisting the service advisors on parts updates and other requirements, keeping front counter customers fully updated regarding parts orders, and undertaking “going to the market” to conduct direct promotional, sales and delivery activities. In addition, assume subsidiary duties in the Warranty Division, particularly the processing of warranty claims, and the pre-authorizations of those claims.
Specific Duties Include but are not limited to the following:
• Effectively selling and documenting parts sales to internal and external customers.
• Assist technicians/customers with the identification of part numbers for material
requirements, by utilizing respective Parts Catalogs.
• Ensure the expeditious processing of all spare parts requirements, i.e., sales and orders.
• Refer any parts warranty claims to the Parts Supervisor, to determine validity within the
framework of JQ Motors procedures. Additionally, assume warranty duties in the Warranty
Division which may be assigned by the Parts Manager.
• Ensure that workshop inquiries and complaints are processed expeditiously to meet customer expectations and company financial targets.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
1. Possess an Associate Degree in Business or related field.
2. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales.
3. Strong Computer Literacy Skills.
4. Strong ability to prospect customers; close sales; achieve sales targets; and drive
5. Candidates should possess a valid driver’s license.
6. Able to work and provide results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
7. Team player, self motivated and proactive individual who is confident in their skill.
Interested candidates should email their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae including
two (2) references to:
Deadline is Monday, August 14th, 2023