Vacancy - Florist
Must be able to design flower arrangements: wreaths, bouquets, vase arrangements, centerpieces, etc
Must be ablet to work with fresh cut, dry and silk flowers
Previous experience as a Florist
Talented and passionate about floral design
Passionate about flowers, plants and the floristry industry
Excellent customer service delivery and effective communication with management
An exceptional eye for detail and for a tidy, well presented site is a must.
Target and results oriented, takes ownership and acts with integrity, with a focus on store profitability
self-motivated and adaptable to the needs of each client
Great time management
Interested candidates are asked to contact 785-285-7249 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Leverage Management Consulting - Various Vacancies Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, October 30th, 2020
- Apartments For Rent in St Lucia
- Join Free Vacancy Alerts Broadcast List
- Ti Kaye Resort and Spa - Purchasing Assistant by Wednesday 4th November 2020
- TCL - Essayists/TypeWriter DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION OCTOBER 21ST, 2020
- Multiple Vacancies Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa Deadline for submission is Friday 23rd October, 2020.
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- Transfer Agent Deadline for applications is Friday 30th October.
- Rental Property