Vacancy - Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk
Accounting firm in the north of the island is seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Data Entry Clerk. Seeking an energetic, eager and motivated individual.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Data Entry
- Collating and inputting information into prescribed database, files and forms
- Obtaining information from various sources for incomplete documents
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Minimum of five (5) CXC including Mathematics, English and Accounts or suitable qualifications is required
- Prior experience in this field would be an asset.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Strong aptitude and knowledge of software programs
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self motivated
- Professional can do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
Interested applicants should forward their applications for consideration to
Data Entry Clerk Human Resource Manager P.O. Box GM 835 Castries
Or email: email@example.com
N.B. It is mandatory that interested persons forward a recent police report.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2019
Applications received after this date and not with the required documents will not be considered.