Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Customer Service Agent & Warehouse Attendant
A reputable company is seeking applicants for the following positions;
Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a customer – oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide information and solve problems that our customers face efficiently. The customer service agent will also be responsible for generating sales leads.
Education and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt /respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task , prioritize ,and manage time effective
- Minimum of 5 CXCs inclusive of Mathematics, English Language
- Certificate in Office Procedures / equivalent is required .
The warehouse attendant will be responsible for receiving, storing and distributing of cargo. The applicant will also be responsible for keeping accurate inventory of cargo and keep in accordance with established policies and practices.
Education and Experience:
- 5 CXCs including Mathematics and English
- Experience in warehousing / storekeeping
Applicants must be between the ages of 20- 35 years old.
Driver’s license and experience in operating a forklift will be an asset.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject field indicating position of interest.
Deadline for applications: November 15, 2019