Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
RAINFOREST ADVENTURES ST. LUCIA - Sales & Marketing Officer
RAINFOREST ADVENTURES ST. LUCIA is a multinational, tourism-based company that combines canopy tours and attractions with sustained efforts at envitonmental consciounsness and the conservation of endagered natural resources, is seeking to recruit a SALES & MARKETING OFFICER.
Summary of Duties:
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Manager, the essential duties will entail:
- Develop and manage incentive programs for hotels, tour operators, destination management companies and special groups.
- Update partners on new developments and campaigns and work closely with them to provide support to drive sales.
- Conduct regular sales visits to industry partners and explore avenues for creating partnerships with new partners.
- Prepare monthly reports on feedback and performance from industry partners which should include recommendations for maximizing sales performance.
- Build relations with key personnel from corporate houses.
- Maintain internal stock of collateral and giveaway items and coordinate the development of new promotional material.
- Manage the company’s social media platforms.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- An Associate Degree in Marketing or equivalent discipline with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or equivalent discipline would be an asset.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Suite and working knowledge of web-based marketing and social media.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a high level of integrity and work ethic.
Interested professionals are required to submit their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications is November 15, 2019.