Vacancy - Branch Manager
A well established and reputable Insurance Company is seeking to fill the position of
The Branch Manger is the single/first point of contact representing us in the Market. The Branch Manager is a Business Leader and carries the full set of business accountabilities (Strategy, Profit, Revenue, Sales Growth, 1st Class Customer Experience and increased customer satisfaction).
Key accountable areas will be:
- Sales and Retention Management - Effectively lead team, implementing corporate and tactical strategies for continued business and revenue generation
- Managing Talent - Recruits and retains talent to build an effective Branch Operation. Creates a coaching and mentoring culture and regularly reviews all members of the team to increase and develop their skills
- Performance Management - Sets clear goals and realistic targets for achievement by Branch Operations. Ensures Team is measured regularly and recognizes strong performance and effectively manages underperformance
- Best Practice - Ensures full compliance to company policy and knowledgeable of Industry Trends, Economic Factors and understanding of relevant Insurance Industry best practices.
- ACII or the industry equivalent (Pursuing Post Graduate Qualification is encouraged);
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years combined experience in General Insurance Underwriting, Claims and Customer Service with a minimum of five (5) years at Management level
- Proven track record for successful driving production targets (Achieving and Exceeding)
- Proven track record for managing staff and unsuccessfully managing and coaching where required.
All interested applicants can send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Application deadline is 31st October, 2018