G4S Secure Solutions Limited - Operations Supervisor
G4S Secure Solutions Limited is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic, results-driven individual to fill the position of Operations Supervisor in St. Lucia, reporting to the Branch Manager.
The Operations Supervisor provides leadership and support to Branch staff and effectively managing staff. This incumbent will enable the Branch to achieve performance objectives in accordance with G4S Core Values, enabling the Business to achieve business plan objectives. The Operations Supervisor will continually contribute to the monitoring and improvement of Branch profitability and security.
- Engages regularly with local customers served by the branch, developing relationships that support contract retention.
- General Human Resources management; including recruitment, training, performance reviews, attendance management, conflict resolution; scheduling, and payroll and file management.
- Enforces G4S policies and procedures
- Optimises resources and continuously reviews the operations within the branch to improve profitability and customer service, managing change where necessary.
- Increases the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Champions continuous improvement, analyzing the effectiveness of processes and systems at G4S St. Lucia.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Develop and assist with sales and marketing strategies
- Sets and agrees clear objectives with subordinates, regularly monitoring their performance and taking action to correct shortfalls.
- Conducts performance assessments in collaboration with the Supervisors and Branch Manager.
- Fosters good working relationships with management, staff, government agencies, visitors and members of the public.
- Visibly supports and champions the Company’s goals and objectives and uses initiative and cooperation to demonstrate alignment. The above key areas are not to be interpreted as all inclusive, and the incumbent will be expected to comply with the requests to perform other related activities as determined.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Supervisory Management.
- Strong Leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in leading and developing a team
- Proficient computer skills
- Results oriented
Should you meet the requirements, please submit your applications via email to email@example.com by November 2, 2018.