Unicomer Group - Debt Collectors
Come be part of a team with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1,000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA.
We are looking for dynamic, innovative and serious Debt Collectors to drive and contribute to Unicomer’s Credit Department Portfolio
- Keeping track of assigned accounts
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locating and contacting customers to inquire of their payment status
- Receiving outstanding payment and issuing of receipts to customers as required
- Undertake authorized collection of goods and issuing receipts
- Recovering money owed in as little time as possible
Job Specifications/Qualification/Education and Experience:
- Five CXCs including English and Mathematics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability work with targets and tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent negotiating and persuasion skills
- Must be polite, compassionate and assertive
- Customer oriented
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license and a vehicle
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive Remuneration
- Excellent growth opportunity
Interested candidates please email your applications to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org on or by January 25th 2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.